Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Double Digits People

The title says it all... we are now in DOUBLE DIGITS PEOPLE! Not only are we in double digits but now we are in the 80's. Officially 89 days until the wedding!! I have gotten a lot done in the past few months and I mean A LOT! If you know me very well you know I have a really hard time when it comes to making decisions. So when I tell you I have changed a few things about my big day.. that would not surprise you! But trust me these are good changes! 

This past weekend was Easter and what a wonderful weekend it was! So thankful for Jesus. We had a wonderful Good Friday service at our church, Revision Church and we had an amazing celebration on Easter Sunday! It was such a special time of worship and celebrating our risen triumphant King! I hope your weekend was just as wonderful! 


xoxo Allyse

No comments:

Post a Comment