Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sickly but productive weekend

Starting Friday: I woke up with a sore throat and coughing. No fun. After leaving work I took it easy for the rest of the night besides a quick trip to Goodwill. My trip was worth it. I found some awesome candles stick holders for cheep cheep. Score for wedding decor. I have a few pictures I am basing my ideas off of for reception tables so I will be collecting things from here on out.


Saturday: I wasn't feeling well but it was such a beautiful day Z and I got out for a little bit. Coffee date/suit shopping with the Brewers and we ordered our WEDDING INVITATIONS. Wheww.. for a sickly girl that was a short but full afternoon. We found our wedding invitations off of Etsy. I'm convinced you could find anything on Etsy. The rest of Saturday was spent in the bed mindlessly watching Parks and Rec.




Sunday: Besides a minor med turned CVS visit for meds, I have been in bed ALL day. Do not let that fool you my friends. From this bed and this laptop I started and completed most of our wedding website. Super fun and super time consuming. I also played around with some ideas for save the dates. It is crazy to think within the next couple of weeks we need to send them out.

It's sad how happy I get while making lists. But it is crazy how happy I get when I am able to cross things off of a list. Since the last time I updated you on wedding plans this was my lists of to dos and you can see what has been conquered. Lots of details have changed since that post but I will tell you more about that later. As for now have a good night!

Things left to do:
cake
invitations
save the dates
decor
flowers
music
food
guys suits
Zack's suit
MY DRESS
xoxo,
Allyse

No comments:

Post a Comment