Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hey! Long time no see.

Once upon a time,
 there was a girl who had a blog. She had every intention of keeping up with it until... 
the real world happened. 

My apologizes for the long absence but lots has happened lately. Let me tell you about some of it..

1. Elinor got married!

Isn't she gorgeous?! So happy for the Fews. 

2. My 3rd Thanksgiving with with the Holcombs.
We spent the day with Zack's sweet family and lots of yummy food. We even were able to Facetime with my parents in Colorado Springs. Praise Jesus for Facetime. It is crazy to think that next year Zachary and I will be married for not only thanksgiving but for every holiday every day! Ahhh so fun.

3. I finished student teaching.
My last placement was a group of ALL boy second graders and an incredible mentor teacher. So thankful for such a fun and uplifting last few months of college. 




4. I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE
need that again.. sure why not
I GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE
Yes my friends, I am finally an alum of the University of Memphis. 
Praise Him!








5. I turned 24. Happy Birthday to me!
Zachary was working so I had dinner with the fam and then I went to see 3 of my favorite humans ever. I started nannying the Siano girls when I was 17 and still adore now.


6. Christmas.
i LOVE Christmas. This was the first time Zachary and I have spent Christmas and my birthday in the same region, state, city, and even better room! To make things even better my Mama was able to be here. Sadly my Dad had to stay in Colorado but we were able to have our Anderson Christmas before he left. Overall a very merry Christmas!
 Miss Becky and my mama


7. I found MY wedding dress at Lows
I will give you 3 clues.
It is a dress.
It isn't black. (sorry to disappoint)
And.... It is perfect!!
That is all for now. 




8. I started back at Hutchison!
I am a PreK teacher to 11 sweet sweet girls with an awesome lead teacher Nicole.
I also have been named the assistant director of the after school program SPARK.
So beyond blessed!

9. Put the deposit down on our wedding flowers!
They are going to be GORGEOUS. If you ever need flowers for an event go see Gina at Holliday Flowers. You will thank me later.
She even sent me home with this beauty! 

10. Lots and lots of other happy moments like this one.


I had fun catching up with you. We will chat soon! Soon being the key word. :)

xoxo,
Allyse

1 comment:

  1. Miss you sweet girl! Can't wait to keep up with your wedding journey :)

    ReplyDelete