Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Since our last chat..

Since our last chat I have been a very busy bee.
I decided on our florist.
We will be using the amazingly talented Holiday Flowers and I couldn't be more excited!
Gina is a genius.
Saturday was Elinor's bachelorette party.
So. Fun.
I also just learned how to spell bachelorette. (yay me... no judging)
Z & I took our engagement pictures Sunday.
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
Have I seen them?
No.
How do I know they are amazing?
Because Lovely Union is amazing.
I know a lot more has happened but those are the recent highlights.
Elinor is getting married in 5 days!! AAhhhhhh so excited for them! Cant wait to share with you ALL of the details. Until then enjoy a few "picpics" from my wonderful weekend.


With the bride to be!
 PRECIOUS Nicole!
 My favorite ladies Liv and El
So us.
 The beautiful Laura and I after engagements were done.
My love Zachary and I. He is my happy place.

I cant wait to see all/some of the shots from Sunday and I cant wait to share them with all of you. :)
Happy Monday.

xoxo Allyse

No comments:

Post a Comment